Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Continuing the journey to a healthier version of me.

A lot of changes since the last time I posted in this blog. I've been through a pregnancy, and since then my daughter is past the 1-year-old mark. Yet a lot of health issues still remain, but I will focus on one thing that is my major project in the present: to lose weight. I have been generally feeling okay since giving birth late last year, but the hardest part to manage is my diet and exercise. Being a working parent doesn't make it any easier. But there shouldn't be any excuse in making efforts to be healthy, and live a healthy lifestyle. I've gained a whopping 30 kilos in the past 15 years. I was a tiny person coming out of high school, and I am a beached whale when I look at photos in the past days. I need to lose weight. It's not a matter of choice, it's a matter of life or death. A growing waistline is associated with increased risks of cardio-vascular disease and a host of other illnesses I'm not even going to begin researching and linking to right now. So here it is. Time for a change. Or changes as the case may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment